Film1 Name: Fly Trapped in a JarYear Made: Credited to: Client: Modest Mouse Epic/SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENTDirector: THE SALINE PROJECTProduction: HSI PRODUCTIONSAnimation/VFX: THE SALINE PROJECT www.salineproject.comWhat Happens: A bunch of weird looking people play instruments with pink clothes and pink terreign. A wild landscape that is stripped. It also changes color as well as the clothes and wigs as the music progresses. More guys come out with a bunch of instruments. I'm not normally a fan of this kind of music but it doesn't seem to bad for the most part.The landscape turns back to pink stripes, and the guys sink into the terreign. Additional Background: www.salineproject.comHas the video on the home page. Seems to focus on music videos, advertising, and experimenting. This seems to be the organizations favorite. The words on the left side also hapen to be the navigation for the various projects it does. It also does music videos for some well known songs,. The website has a guy buried in snow singing part of all I want for christmas is you, before picking up a cigarette and the clip abruptly ends. Tools that may have been used: Seems like some kind of CG images like I saw made in high schoolWhat is maker trying to say: Perhaps trying to show off their talents for music and computers?My Impressions: Amazingly, it seems suitable enough for the name. Why It Stood out: It was the first I could get to work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1FFOB3aP-M
By the way, the visuals are different from the stash collection.
ReplyDelete