Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"INFINITY"

STASH 76.05
BALTECO "INFINITY"
TVC/cinema/viral 3:37
Client: 
BATELCO TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY

Agency: 
FP7/BAH, BAHRAIN

Directors: 
ALEX & STEFFEN

Production: 
CITY FILMS
SPY FILMS

Animation/VFX: 
UNEXPECTED
www.unexpected.de

For Unexpected
Director: Alex & Steffen 
VFX super: Alex & Steffen 
Design: Sebastian Badea, Jörg Häberle 
Lead 3D artists: Sebastian Badea, Jörg Häberle, Harun Celebi, Alexander Kiesl, Marcel Kühn, Stefan Kleindienst, Johannes Wünsch 
Lead 2D artists: Claus Rudolph, Steffen Hacker

Music: AOC Paris





Links
http://www.unexpected.de/
http://www.facebook.com/batelcoinfinity
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyD7HJQ7m3c

What Happens:
This video takes you on a journey to the city most of us wished we lived in. It takes you through an amazing city... a city were anything is possible, where it’s fun to take the train to work, race through the mall, and take skateboarding to new heights (literally).
They used:
*Autodesk 3ds Max provides powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing that enable artists and designers to more quickly ramp up for production.
*SynthEyes offers complete control over the tracking process for challenging shots, combined automated/supervised tracking, offset tracking, incremental solving, a hard and soft path locking system, distance constraints for low-perspective shots, and cross-camera constraints for stereo.
*Adobe After Effects enables you to create motion graphics and visual effects.
*NUKE a powerful compositing product, creating high-quality digital images integrated 3D compositing environment.
*Premiere, Adobe Craft video productions, motion graphics, visual effects.
*Photoshop Adobe is the ultimate solution for advanced digital imaging.

Question:
I believe the film makers are trying to get us to see is that anything is possible... we just have to “think” and to keep thinking; with new ideas and new thinking can we change anything.
Impressions:
This film stood out to me because it made me be inspired to think... to think about the world I want to live in; and how I can help create that world with my ideas. I have always loved the idea of a “perfect” world, a world where everything was “seamless” and “peaceful”, a place where everyone had a smile on their face just because they were just happy to be there. I’ve always looked at that “world” as one that could never be, that it was all in my head, and in videos with special FXs. But lately I’ve been thinking that world isn’t as far away as I think it is, and I have to help bring it about... I have to be willing to get up, and bring my dream to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment