GOOGLE "EBOOKS"
Online commercial 2:12
Director:
RYAN HONEY
Production/Animation:
BUCK
For Google
Product marketing managers: Julia Tang, David Sha
Happens:
This video is about Google eBooks, and how it is changing the way we read.
Links:
www.buck.tv
http://buck.tv/library/ebooks
http://books.google.com/ebooks
*Stop motion (also known as stop action) is an animation technique to make a physically manipulated object appear to move on its own. The object is moved in small increments between individually photographed frames, creating the illusion of movement when the series of frames is played as a continuous sequence. Clay figures are often used in stop motion for their ease of repositioning. Motion animation using clay is called clay animation or clay-mation.
*Adobe After Effects enables you to create motion graphics and visual effects.
*Photoshop Adobe is the ultimate solution for advanced digital imaging.
*Dragon Stop Motion creates stop-motion animated films, motion graphics and visual effects. It is used widely for feature film, commercial, broadcast television and independent film.
*Autodesk Maya software offers tools for 3D animation, modeling, simulation, visual effects, rendering, match moving, and compositing. A revitalized user interface, enhanced viewport interaction, 3D editorial capabilities, integrated color management, and character animation.
* Chaos Group V-Ray is a rendering engine that is used as an extension of certain 3D computer graphics software.
*Cinema 4D is a modeling, animation and rendering package.
Question:
The film makers are trying to get us to use Google eBooks, by showing us how “easy” it is to use.
Impressions:
I liked this video, because I love to read. And having books online where I can get to them at any point in time, is a really nice thought. Like I said, I love reading, and I love books, but having to pick which one I might want to read later in the day is challenging... and having to actually carry the book is difficult because it’s big, and bulky, and I usually have five million other things I’m carrying... and in most cases I usually end up not reading it when I have it with me. It’s usually the times I forgot my book at home that I want to read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment